Sunday morning worship time now happens in a 'hybrid' format: in-person gathering in the sanctuary and also online via Zoom.
Zoom worship will begin at 10:00 am for the greeting and social time we have come to enjoy, and in-person worship in the sanctuary will begin at 10:30 am.
Things will be different, as we need to adhere to the Public Health Orders. Please see our In-Person Worship Guidelines below.
Focusing on the many positives of this continuing strange time, we will be able to see one another in body, hear one another speak and breath and sing, and feel the spirit rise and flow among us! Halleluia!
If you are not (or cannot be) vaccinated or if you have a health condition that might put you at greater risk from accidental transmission of COVID in a group setting, please consider whether it might be safest for you to join us for worship via Zoom.
In-Person Worship Guidelines:
As we ready ourselves for being in the sanctuary, as well as on Zoom for our Worship times, please follow these safety rules.
All these expectations are subject to change as Public Health Orders require. We want to stay calm, stay safe and stay kind, and we know that our love for one another will see us through!
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please do not attend worship in person, but join us via Zoom.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entry doors, and we advise all to use this.
- We strongly recommend use of masks during worship in the sanctuary. Masks will be available if you have forgotten yours. If for any reason (asthma, breathing disorder, etc.) you cannot wear a mask, we insist that you NOT sing in the sanctuary.
- We encourage all worship participants to be fully vaccinated.
- Chairs will be set at appropriate physical distance. Chairs may be clustered for family groups. Ask an attendant to assist you with moving the chairs.
- The offering plates will not be passed during the worship time, but an offering plate for free will offering will be on a table in the Narthex. PAR or on-line donations are most welcome.
- Singing is welcome. Even while wearing a mask, please sing in a ‘softer than usual voice’, to minimize risk of droplet spread. Humming is also welcomed!
- At the end of the service, please return your own hymn books to the carts in the Narthex.
- Until further notice, we are unable to have visiting inside the sanctuary following worship. After the benediction, please gather your belongings. The lower hall will be open for coffee time after the worship service, beginning November 7th. Visiting in the parking lot is also permitted
- The Zoom participants are invited to stay on line for conversation and connecting following the close of worship time.